Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Zone Alarm Pro 3

Common Dumb Dumb keep rambling

I want so much to be like you FreeOn....I figure all I need is a labotomy and pair of tights.

So, I'm taking this insult throwing game you are playing as an admition that you don't know $hit. Thanks for veryfing.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Keep it going your starting to impress me.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Korpdeath and freeOn...

wtf?

Don't you 2 have better things to do then fight this thing out overhere. You 2: solve the probs using IRC or PM... or fight each other in Quake or RTCW.
    I don't like to see 2 senior members flaming each other...
    and btw: freeOn HAS made a prog that DOES disable Sygate
    and if this thing continues I will write one to disable freeOn's prog

*sigh

Now that I know I have an audience I guess I must reply.....

Then show it to me.....if you have a prog that (from the outside) can disable Sygate, then show it to me.
    That's all.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Guys, I click on this link because it's about ZA 3 and I end up reading a 1st grade name-calling match between two AO'ers I happen to like reading things from. Free0n, helping someone else with a program that might prove a vulnerability in a software firewall isn't going to harm anyone. I've seen countless people hoard knowledge because they fear someone else will make things better than them. While this may not be the case, I don't think telling KorpDeath how to show this vulnerability would do anything. Give him a stripped down version if need be. KorpDeath, if he doesn't want to show you, leave it at that and go find others who will answer your questions. I, for one, could probably help you out on that if I only knew what was trying to be accomplished. Also, never fully trust any program that you didn't write yourself. Your only problem is that you vaunt Sygate so much that people are tempted to write something that will show a hole just to prove vulnerabilities and whatnot.

Both of you, settle your differences in a PM or a private chat...but please don't take it here. I'd like to think we have a fairly good community of oldbies and people who know what they're doing. Let's not ruin that.

Hehe, if that doesn't work, get on RTCW or Global Ops! I'm Vorlin all over and we'll cap some asses!
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Arrow A side question

Well, not wanting to interfere into yours little fight, I've just downloaded Agnitum Outpost, and so far ( even though I don't know much about firewalls ) i'm liking it.

Just wanted to know your opinions about it, without starting a new firewall post.

thx

you may continue...
    he he he...

I downloaded Outpost a week ago, but I've been on holiday all week so I haven't tried it out yet... I'll post a review when I've given it a weeks testiong.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

Outpost works great. So does Sygate and NeoWatch.
    - Samuel Johnson