Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Exploit

Microsoft Exploit

This may be here allready and i just didnt see it so if it is my appologies.

I just want to say that i didnt discover this. I found it @ unixhideout.com and they had a demo for winxp. I used the source of that and made it work for win9x - Win ME and WINNT and XP.

Win95_98_Me Click here For Win NT Click here For WinXP click here

The site is nothing fancy i just signed up for it and threw it together in minutes.
    Just so you know what you are clicking on this website will make your calculator open

Just think with a little bit of time and practice what you could do to someone by them just clicking on a link in their page

way to go microsuck
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

Hmmmm...if it worked it would be scary!

It said opening 'calc.exe', but it didn't open anything. It said it could take a few seconds, I waited about 5 minutes, but nothing opened. Maybe it's cos I got a firewall, I dunno - but I'd like to hear if it actually worked for other people.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

whats your OS ? I tired it on all versions and it worked for me. i doublechecked before i posted it
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

I'm running WinXP and have Sygate Personal Firewall running.

Greg
    -- William Forrester

thats probably why then. as long as you clicked on the link for the winxp one then it should have worked ; sygate must have blocked it...It really does work

Oh by the way : If anyone messes around with this and comes up with other programs to open PM me

Thanks
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court

worked on my 2k box...
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

Hehe, I found out what it was Euclid. It's not the firewall at all. I'm using Opera and I tried opening the page with IE and yup, 'calc.exe' opened.

Well, there's another good reason why you should use Opera and keep away from MS Internet Explorer!!

Greg
    -- William Forrester

oh yea i forgot to mention that have to be using IE ....My bad
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court

I tried it out on an XP box and got a warning about the dreaded XMlid.Exploit from Norton 2002. Nice to see the virus protection software is earning it's keep........

yea i just checkd out atS.A.R.C.

This was just discoved on march 6th and if you have the lates virus protection it should stop it. They classified it as Zoo/Trojan
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court