bug with using the back button....

Thread: bug with using the back button....

bug with using the back button....

Its probably just a problem with my browser.... (Konqueror 2.2.1)

But I am experiencing some strange behavior when pushing the back button on this site. Sometimes it will take me back to the previous post I read, and not the forum which contained the post, and was actually the last post I read, and sometimes it will take me to the AO homepage, which again, was not the last page I had viewed.

I haven't noticed this on any other sites, so, I thought I should say something

thx

IchNiSan

It's an incompatibility between the website and Konqueror, I've run into the same thing at work. If it bugs you really bad use Opera. If it doesn't, then good cause I doubt this site is going to change for that small of an audience. Know what I mean.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Thx Korpdeath...

I prolly will switch to opera or a different browser...

Its just that on my list of priority's(having just now reinstalled my OS) and having lots of other things that I want to install first...

I am using what installed by default...

8)

IchNiSan