Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intrusion Prevention Vs Intrusion Detection

capn crunch was my fav cereal as a kid. Product looks good.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

aka Captain Crunch
    iNViCTuS - I tried to Email you, but it bounced. Email to me: crunch@shopip.com if you want to talk to me privately.

Whoa.. it's THE Captain Crunch.. What an honor. One of the worlds greatest hackers/phreaks of all time. If for some odd reason there's some one who dosen't know who John Draper is, here's a link to his site: http://www.webcrunchers.com/crunch/P...tory/home.html

I look forward to reading more of your post and threads.

Regards,
    Remote_Access_

I have to say. It's an honor to finally meet Cap'n Crunch. And here at our own AO Forums! Well Cap. . . . Just wanted to say Welcome. I hope you enjoy ur stay here at AO. Looking forward to reading your posts. Take care.
    - Rogue
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Banned
    RogueSpy here is another link you may need. www.chapstick.com

Nobody like their ass kissed with chapped lips....

Bite me Quad! :P
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

aka Captain Crunch
    Thanx, I'm honored to be here, but tommorrow I travel to Instanbul Turkey to speak at a security conference. So not sure if I'll have an opportunity to particiapte while on my trip. Perhaps when I get to Amsterdam, I might have time to do this.

Crunch

Banned
    Captian....Nice to see a fellow Californian here. Stockton huh....nice place. I am here from Sacramento.