The American Gov't at work

Thread: The American Gov't at work

The American Gov't at work

i just thought this was a funny article involving the maerican gov't and bone head moves

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/03/12/inv...sas/index.html

i must agree this is a total and utter embarsement .... somtimes i really wonder how many stupid moves can be made in a month by these idiots...

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Hmm, somebody is going to have to do a lot of fancy talking, and fanny covering to get out of this one....Just goes to show, though, like the man said...we need to do some serious improvement of our government processes. There is no excuse for stuff like this to be showing up six months later.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

on the serious side, most of our gov't processes are highly outdated... look at tax processing. sad really.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Yes. It seems the bigger government gets, the more inefficient it gets. The government needs to do a better job of checking out people before they get into the country.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Now wait just a cotton pickin minute here...

The American People need to make up there minds. You can either have efficent gov't or cheap gov't, not both. So if you want a gov't that doesn't screw up (and is very good at crushing dissent like yours Lord) then be prepared to pay. Me, I like my gov't somewhat in-effeicent, and not a threat to my liberties!
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

Thumbs up

The government shouldn't be in the business
    of controlling who enters the country.
    They should take the war to the enemy.
    If they detonated a thermonuclear device
    over the capitals of about seven or eight
    arab countries (starting with saudi arabia),
    there wouldn't be enough of the bastards
    left to come over here and harass us.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.