Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Man Denied Computer By Dell (article)

I have also not seen anything on this..

so SOCKBANDIT uve only had 6 post yet have seen this... Please do tell us where u saw this so i may see it for myself...

*Smiles*

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

i need to grow up? look at your excessive use of profanity. resorting to calling me a '*****'? And how exactly am i 'stalking' you. you really do 'sawk' at spelling.

Smile

Lets let this thread serve its purpose.. for all you who missed the last thread on this subject like i did please do feel free to put in ur input... for all u people who have already read it please forgive me for makin u read it again if it bothers u that greatly...

As for SOCKBANDIT ... im going to let time decide how this little flame war ends... im done wasteing my time with u and im 100% sure u will screw things up on ur own without me helping you... but as u make crappy post ill give u negative points where i see fit.. and u can do the same to me ; ) but lets keep this little fight off the threads cause no one wants to see it

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

netsyn do you actually think your giving of negative antipoints to anyone really affects them in any way? and you have yet to explain how i am stalking you.

posted from #Antionline irc chat
    <jparker[]> That post smells of obilo.
    :::snickers:::
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Everyone don't worry about NetSyn he's just a lamer he think's he big and bad because he has linux. LOL Netsyn I wish you would try me on IRC I would shut you down so dam quick it's not funny. As far as sockbandit I agree why are you posting such stupid OLD ass bullshit like always. It's seems like thats all you post antipoints netsyn back dell article points etyc... And your the D.I.Y.B lamer keep up the excellent lamers threads

using linux is no great accomplishment considering everyone uses it now and the relative ease of setting it up. I remember the days when you were considered a genius if you managed to configure your machine for a dial up internet connection. I doubt netsyn even knows what to do with linux other than irc and type /sv in bitchx.

sockbandit, your pathetic, go away and take your unconstructive bullshit with you. what difeference does it make anyway, what if hes here to learn how to do that>?

i think its that YOU dont know what your doing, so yo utake it out on everyone else.
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

Must you two keep rambeling on in this thread? Who cares how great either of you are. Who cares about someone posting an old article? He made a mistake and was corrected for it. Get over it. The world isn't going to end!
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill