Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Man Denied Computer By Dell (article)

incorrect, he is a twit. i am not.

Originally posted here by Mr.Dos
    Everyone don't worry about NetSyn he's just a lamer he think's he big and bad because he has linux. LOL Netsyn I wish you would try me on IRC I would shut you down so dam quick it's not funny. As far as sockbandit I agree why are you posting such stupid OLD ass bullshit like always. It's seems like thats all you post antipoints netsyn back dell article points etyc... And your the D.I.Y.B lamer keep up the excellent lamers threads
    Good day Mr. Dos. I am glad that you posted this, because I wish to once again (third time) issue a challenge toward you. Come to irc.antionline.com. Look for me there and I will give you my ip. At that point in time you can attempt to hack me, but warning a denial of service attack is not hacking so that will not be a valid victory.

What in God's name is that crap? Our IRC server is not the place for your ScriptKiddie warz. umbobo1. . . . what do you expect to prove by doing this? Hmmm. . . that you can defend yourself against a 12yr. old? There is no reason for you to threaten people or issue challenges on here. You have nothing to prove. So get over it.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

ROGUESPY STEP THE **** UP

People people, reading all these threads and seeing the hostility may I remind you that that is typical script kiddy behaviour.
    Can't you just get along on a normal professional basis instead of challenging each other?
    or better yet, save it for the PM.

SOCKBANDIT Why don't you go for your namesake steal a sock and stuff in your mouth. It is a topic. NetSyn simply missed a post. Maybe if you spent less time flaming and paid some more attention to real-life you'd know that. You sound like a three-year-old who has no social life and just lives on his machine. If you have a problem with someones post SHUT UP! dont reply dont even read it. We never seem to have so many problems yet you can complain about anything.

Here's a tip:

GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What do you mean you don\'t have a backup disk?

SOCKBANDIT,Mr.Dos etc thay are like my dog he will do bad things for attention
    Because bad attention is still attention. so i would say rollup a news paper swat their butts

Thumbs up

wow all this because a guy was denied a computer by dell... and i thought they gun guys were pist off

lmfao

its good to have humor in these situations... i basicly gave up careing about the kids and i am going to try my best to stay out of flame warz for now on

Thats right NetSyN the flammer is going straight edge
    May the clock start ticking!

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

I don't have much to say, so I will keep it short. I think the post was relavant. I also didn't read the first one that sockbandit so "kindly" pointed out. The thread did piss me off but I wouldn't buy a pc from dell anyways.

SOCKBANDIT-You must feel good about yourself, ripping people apart for posting something that they thought was interesting. Maybe if you spent your time posting new treads instead of making fun of everyone elses threads then your voice "MIGHT" mean something. To me you are just a person with no originality so you have to pick on other people. Why don't you just SHUT UP if you don't have anything nice to say. Have a little respect and don't flame people. If you don't like it that is too bad.
    LATER-

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Back to the topic at hand...
    I agree with both cwk9 and netsyn. If Dell decides that something is a "red flag" they should let the FBI or in this case, the ATF deal with it. That's why they get paid the big bucks from Uncle Sam. Dell should have sold him the computer anyway and let the proper authorities decide what action or inaction to take.
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me