Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reply to AntiPoints (suggestions)

Reply to AntiPoints (suggestions)

We recently got the ability to send a message to a assigner of a AO point but its just a defualt message that JP typed up asking for them to send us a message if they feel like respondeing to the request they will...

i have yet to have 1 person responde to this mainly because they are to scared too thinking i will take actions against them..

i think we need the ability to end a SHORT message attached to the defualt one and make it so that the person can only send 1 request for a reply

Also i find myself accidently hitting the button to send a message numerous ammounts of times...

So in short my suggestions are
    1. To only be able to send 1 request for a reply to AO points
    2. Be able to attach a small message to the user to maybe make them want to responde more
    3. Have sone sort of "Are you sure" message incase of a accidental click.
    4. World P E A C E

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Good ideas, I've also made the mistake of hitting the wrong button and sending out messages to points that I'd recieved.
    The main point of 1 msg per post is important as I've recieved multiples in the past.

J.
    [glowpurple]manually editing your config files can break them. If this happens, you get to keep both pieces. [/glowpurple]

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    I think that the antipoint system has got some situations...but what seems to be pissing me off is everybody trippin on the AP system, like its the end of the ****in world when they don't know who sent them a flame. No big deal. Netsyn, you rawk man, but dont you think that the antipoint system is over rated anyways...course I feel good when i get a slew of greenies.But you know... I think we should chill on the AP complaints
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

All In can say thank god hackers.com is not like this website Worried about antipoints. Who gives a ****. If you think thats what make you elite <--hahaha then you don't know your ass from your elbow. The hell with antipoints. AND THE HELL WITH THIS FAKE ASS SITE. And all the fake ass members who think they know so much! Ever heard of the word update? The only thing this site seems to focus on stupid bullshit like antipoint system how fast can a page load etc.... Wait until I get my hacker website up and running on April 20,2002 It will be a hell of a lot better than this antilamer.com <--site Wanna be a hacker come check out my site. We will hook you up.. (WE stop hackers www.antionline.com<---yea right homie) You can't stop hackers! Never have never will! I'm out !!!!!

And now for something completely different:

How about being able to see the person you assigned Antipoints to. I see that I have assigned antipoints but it doesn't tell me to whom.......How about it???????
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Mr.Dos then stick to Hackers.com and leave AntiOnline alone. No ones telling you to come here, something must have caught your eyes that you came here, but if you don't like it then get out.
    Rob \"BoNeZ\"

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    For real....if you dont like this site, why are you here posting?
    And I really dont think people here in the least bit concearned about being 1337.
    I guess you wanna be 1337 huh? Keep tryin.

Bring on the fire
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

And I really dont think people here in the least bit concearned about being 1337.
    I guess you wanna be 1337 huh? Keep tryin.

Who's trying to be 1337 or what ever ebonics your trying to write I think you better go read ennis NEWBIES TUTORIAL FAQ make you can learn something from it. I said a real hacker site not script kiddys not newbies not crackers Only for real hackers none of this 31337 garbage. Your not a hacker your just a WANNABE but if you come to my website I'll show you some real tutorials books everything you wanted to know you just PM and let me knows whats up. P.S www.antionline.com <-----is the best hahahahahha

Originally posted here by Mr.Dos
    All In can say thank god hackers.com is not like this website Worried about antipoints. Who gives a ****. If you think thats what make you elite <--hahaha then you don't know your ass from your elbow. The hell with antipoints. AND THE HELL WITH THIS FAKE ASS SITE. And all the fake ass members who think they know so much!
    Ok. I've had enough of you. I usualy remain nutral in cases as such. Even when Oblio spouts off. However this one has gone on and on. Mr.Dos you have repeatedly threatened almost everyone in this group telling them they should ph34r your amazing 31337 h4X0r 5k1Lz. You have challenged almost all of us on IRC. You know what though. You never show up. All you want to do is cause trouble. Why can you not just be civil. If you don't want to contribute, then you don't have to come to this site. Apparently though you must find something to your interest here because you keep comming back. So please, just act like a normal human being and you will be treated the same in like. You are only treated the way you treat others. So far as your callenges. To that I say. PUT UP OR SHUT UP> I have been on IRC myself waiting for you and so has many others. Why don't you at least show up and explain yourself.

SHOW US THE MONEY.............Nuff said!
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

*sigh* Another perfectly good thread right down the tubes......
    Thanks Mr. Dos
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.