new AO Outfit

Thread: new AO Outfit

Question new AO Outfit

hi everybody,

what do you reckon about the new outfit with all the member status infos??
    it looks not bad but i have problem with my monitor and scrolling
    another good point is you can see who posts a lot and earns the most points ..hello RA

cheers,
    the only thing that doesn\'t change is everything will always change.

Banned
    Few months back we had the same thing, top 10 posters etc. but now they switched the member status to the left. I have a bit of trouble adjusting.

Personally, I'd like to see the "Site Menu" higher up on the right. If you want to go to the discussion forums, you first have to scroll down past all the statistics before you can navigate the site.

Just my 2 Euro cents.

Cheers,

BrainStop
    "To estimate the time it takes to do a task, estimate the time you think it should take, multiply by two, and change the unit of measure to the next highest unit. Thus we allocate two days for a one-hour task." -- Westheimer's Rule

I liked having my info on the right... but I missed the old top tens...I am so torn...
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

Originally posted here by BrainStop
    Personally, I'd like to see the "Site Menu" higher up on the right. If you want to go to the discussion forums, you first have to scroll down past all the statistics before you can navigate the site.
    I couldn't agree more....I do like the new layout except for the fact that the site menu is so far down...

i dont mind it, looks good to me

It's ok but if too many more mini windows are added then we need a diff color to make the areas stand out.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.