suggestion whore
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: suggestion whore

Banned

suggestion whore

hehe
    just a nother ssuggestion u must be getting sik of these jp
    but when you come to the home page it has when u last visited your avitar just cause the site is soughta slow instead of having to oopen the antiponts center or view a past post could u put your antipoints dot under the avitar on the home page?
    and mabey the amount of post its just cause the site is slow on a 56k modem and it shouldnt take up to much bandwidth with 2 extra little things to make life faster for ppl
    RIOtEr

I don't know rioter.. you could killl some people's connections with that feature... poor RA would have to wait forever for the page to load up with all those damn dots...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Banned
    I canīt complain about speeds since I use Mozilla. AO is optimized for IE and Opera only.

Banned
    i want candy do do da da hehe sorry got distracted yeah but if u wanna check ur ao points have changed etc its wuicker than going into the ap center get me drift lol
    RiotEr
    yes and RA u have to many dots give me 1 or 2

Rioter, as I just said to you in irc...

I solved your problem... http://www.antionline.com/member2.ph...ntipointcenter

Add it as a favourite in your browser.. bypass the main page... not a problem....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Maybe you could just put the number of antipoints instead of the little green dots in the main page? That way it wouldn't take so long for RA to load, since it is just text and not 4000 little images.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Hehe...that's funny, yes, RA's antipoints are getting out of hand, there's just too many.

However, I have a suggestion on how he can fix his bandwidth problem so he doesn't have to download all those little green points that he has earned. How about, once a user reaches a very, very large amount of positive AP (such as RA!!), he gets like one little GOLD dot to represent like a HUGE amount of green ones?? Ey?? I reckon it's a good idea!! Thus, every GOLD dot, would be worth like thousands of green dots!!

(NOTE: I know this does nothing to help the bandwidth situation - but still, I like it)
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

You just have to download a green dot once you know..... Then you can put it on a page thousands of times, it's not gonna cost you more download-time.
    ---
    proactive

proactive, yes, I know this - that is why I posted that NOTE at the bottome of my post. It's more like a space saving thing I guess, I mean you can have a thousand green dots, but all that can be a few gold ones, I dunno - I just think it would be nice to have a gold one.

Anyways, it was originally just an idea, nothing to do with bandwidth or space.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Sorry bout that. Gold dots are fine with me. As long as you all are happy....
    ---
    proactive