Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posible lecture/discussion on internet/network security?

Cool Posible lecture/discussion on internet/network security?

Greetings, I know many of you don't know me, but thats ok that will come with time....

Any way, my question is this,
    would any of you be willing to come to my class and give a discussion/lecture on internet/network security. If you are interested,

or know someone who might be,
    or you just want to know more information, please contact me,

-Phlykir
    \"Life is something for which there is no answer, it must be understood from moment to moment; the answer we find inevitably conforms to the pattern of that which we think we know.\"

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    What an interesting first post. Prolly one of the "Goodbye Members" ....
    Any ways....?donde esta tu esquela? (Where is your school)
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Why don't you write a paper on internet and network security
    and read it yourself to your class. I'm not here to do your homework.
    You can give a speach about it yourself.. Wouldn't you get more credit
    and a better grade if YOU did the report? The information for your topic
    is more that available on the internet. Use the force..

www.google.com

Remote_Access_

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Gee RA, your so evil. Maybe he/she is the teacher of the class? Just looking for help from people with more experience. One of my teaches did that back in college. Brought in a couple people that were "hackers" and a couple that were security experts, and had a nice little talk. It was actually kinda cool. I guess we just got to wait for more information before we can judge this post. So calm down mr. quivering mountain of green antipoints with pet leprechauns
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

need more info.
    LATER-

Greetings, I had hope to avoid this but oh well

first of all: Dr. T., "Prolly one of the "Goodbye Members" " is quite observant, although wrong
    secondly: R.M., your observation is more plausable, although stil wrong in fact I HAVE written a paper on internet security,
    part of the assignment is to find people to interview/give class discussions for extra credit.
    Finally: Souleman, thanks for not being so rash. you obviously have a good head on your shoulders.

I hope that I have insulted at least one of you, because I belive in courtesy, and what goes around comes around.

-Phlykir

P.S. if you want to find out more "Personal" information, please PM me, so we can avoid these little squabbles.
    \"Life is something for which there is no answer, it must be understood from moment to moment; the answer we find inevitably conforms to the pattern of that which we think we know.\"

Unhappy

Greetings again, I feel I must have insulted too many of you, and for that I appoligize. Please let me know if you are still interested.

-Phlykir

I'm not insulted but I'm not interested either. I probably came off too strong on my last post so it's all water under the bridge. If you'll get more credit for a guest speaker, see if one of your class mates or some one from your local college to do the speach with you. Just an idea. BTW, who's R.M.?..

Remote_Access_

I went back to the university and discussed ERP systems (not security related) and found it be rewarding.

Cheers,

-D

LoL he flamed people and then says
    Greetings again, I feel I must have insulted too many of you, and for that I appoligize. Please let me know if you are still interested.
    I find that amusing.
    Search First Ask Second. www.google.com