Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Exploiding windows

Exploiding windows

Okay. I have two computers set up and I wanted to hack one of them. It is running Win98 and I looked for security holes or "exploids". I found some but now I don't know how to exploid the exploids <--- if that makes sense. Can someone tell me how to do this?

firstly...learn how to spell EXPLOIT...it'll help when you go to google.com and type in

windows 98 EXPLOITs

Searched the web for windows 98 exploits. Results 1 - 10 of about 25,300

25,300 pages should get you started...
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

And ended.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

course you might find it more manageable to stick with exploids....

Searched the web for windows 98 exploids. Results 1 - 8 of 8.

LMAO

I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

lol.. okay its eploits!!! i get it lol.. but when i find them must are just cdes. And i can't find anyone who will tell me what to do next!!! Does anyone have a good tutorial? or adivce? *positive only plz!*

I think you might not use this knoledge for the best of perposes, so I will not help you. However, i will tell you if you find code, you have to compile it. You might want to be carfull though, alot of expoits do more than you know.
    LATER-

ok.. so i get a C compiler but when its compiled do i send it to the user??? cause if its like that then i can use a backdoor program. I want to remain anonymous and make sure the other computer doens't have to accept any files....

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    exploids? eploits? Wish spelling like that I assume that cdes means codes? Compile it and run it. Most of them come with instructions. If it doesn't come with instructions, don't use it. Saves you a lot of trouble that way.

By the way, most of the code out their is written for Linux, so you really got some learning to do now.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

thanks souleman , Took me a while to get a answer out of somebody. Does anyone know a site with good WINDOWS based exploits/exploids <-- however you guys spell it???

go to google type: win32 exploits.
    LATER-