Thread: Some helpfull links ( I hope)

Some helpfull links ( I hope)

I was surfing around earlier, and found a few articles I though might be informative for the new members here like myself. Sorry if these have already been posted before.

Information on Sniffers, and how they work...

Sniffers: What they are, and how to protect yourself.

(Also contains some basic info on Networking for the beginner, and some links withing the article.)

Sometimes the simple things are overlooked, like password security:

the Simplest Security...

And finally, some Myths about passwords:

Ten Windows Password Myths

Hopefully people will find these usefull, I know I did.

-Aryoche

Banned
    They are helpful.. Soon ill be adding a links section to the AntiOnline FAQ pages

Thanks man, very cool
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

Aryoche, I see you are from Ohio. What part are you from? I am from the northeastern part up by cleveland. Thanks for the links!

I especially liked the one on passwords....some very interesting and enlightening info!
    Thanks!
    Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

i'd also like to add a link for newbie's or anyone else interested in anything on networking from tcp/ip to what are trojans,sniffer's,pasword crackers and many other.

http://www.glock.co.za/docs/A_Hacker's_Guide_To_Protecting_Your_Internet_Site_And_Network.zip

Oh yeah! you might be familiar with it. it's one of those sams.net books and it's written by a hacker(That's what the book say's)who wants to stay anonymous and it's in zip format.

-The site also has a good archive of eBooks.
    http://www.glock.co.za/docs/

dude thanks yeeeeehaaaaaa