Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FBI&Secret Service visit my office!!!

My bet is the threat on the president. The Secret Service checks them out with a passion. I wouldn't won't to be the one they're after for any reason!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Yea if it was anything involving you they would have had to shut the place down or at least warn you unless they wanted a lawsuit if somthing did happen. Noones mentioned the social engineering possibility. I don't know very much about the situation but when I first read your post I thought "scam, scam, scam , scam...scam." The suits were probly in the back room going "all right to track this super scary hacker I need r00t access to all of your servers." Not likely but possible
    \"Welcome to the real world...it sucks. Your gunna love it.\'\"

Originally posted here by preacherman481
    My bet is the threat on the president. The Secret Service checks them out with a passion.
    Just read this post and had to address... a 7th grader at my school sum years back (im in 11th now) was investigated by the SS cuz he posted a hitlist including former-President Clinton and Bill Clinton too. So the threat to the president is a more likely scenario than any I've heard.
    \"Welcome to the real world...it sucks. Your gunna love it.\'\"

Banned
    i think by law u have to know if their is a threat on your life so if th building was threated i think by law u have to know well thats it
    RIOtEr

i think by law u have to know if their is a threat on your life so if th building was threated i think by law u have to know well thats it
    RIOtEr
    hmm not really.. there are some situations that YOU are not allowed to know.. even if it involves u a 100%.. depending on what is at risk..

That's not the way it's supposed to work, key words supposed to, in the USA Sonic. I know that our government has and does overstep their bounds sometimes and hopefully one day the ppl of the USA will get this and do something about it. I don't think it will happen anytime soon, too many idiots unfortunately.

ccKid

I wouldn't have a problem with the feds at my job, as long as they don't touch my stash......moustache.

Face it, the WU is back

I bet its some lame e-mail threat. Wonder if carnivore or echelon were involved.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

You must have been getting close to the truth.....

hmmm well all i can say is that IF they say they are Secret Service.. doesnt really mean they really are Secret Service... any US Govt agency can make fake id's for their agents and pretend they are from another agency...
    What would be the point?
    -Shkuey
    Living life one line of error free code at a time.