Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Misc. Features - That's it for this week!

One more!!!!!!!!!

How about being able to see to whom you gave antipoints. I can see that I gave out antipoints but I can't see to whom..........I've been trying to get this for a while, so please humor me.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Originally posted here by KorpDeath
    One more!!!!!!!!!

How about being able to see to whom you gave antipoints. I can see that I gave out antipoints but I can't see to whom..........I've been trying to get this for a while, so please humor me.
    Did you try the Antipoint center?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

oooo that hurt. You think so little of me that I wouldn't have checked the center.

It doesn't tell you to whom you gave the points, it gives the thread and then you have to drill down on the link to open the thread and blah blah.. It should just say it on the center's page. You know?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Oh, I see, all I meant was you COULD see, yes, I agree, it could be more convenient.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency