Thread: Quick question about blocked sites when I have proxy server enabled in win2k

Quick question about blocked sites when I have proxy server enabled in win2k

One quick observation, has anyone else run into a problem accessing astalavista.com when they have their proxy server enabled? I didn't have problems with this site, Hackers.com, etc. but with astalavista, I get this access denied message from Websense, but only when I have proxy server connections enabled... odd...

Tengu0

Never mind, I was able to weed out the proxyserver that was using that "Websense" protection. Unfortunately I've discovered that the program I'm using (MultiProxy1.2) while excellent in all other ways, doesn't allow me to chain proxies together, like my built in win2k browser program does. So it's a trade off, ease of use provided by the MultiProxy prog (I love the way it checks to see that your proxies are all still active upon logon) but no chaining, or my IE prog, which doesn't offer nice features like the above mentioned, but lets me chain.

Anyone know/use a good program that does support both features?

Tengu0