Thread: Rc4

Rc4

Is anyone here planning on going to Rubi Con?
    “People don’t talk about anything.” [Clarisse]
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"
    -A conversation with Clarrise McClellan and Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451

Thumbs up

i wont be attending it thats for sure... these are nothing better then star trek conventions if u ask me..

their are of course many gurus here but their are more idiots handing out versions of sub7 then anything really worth seeing their...

its nothing more then a real life chat room where people say 1337 and w33t and "may the force be with you"

just my 2 cents which many will find is only worth that

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Uh , no.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

hmmmm interesting NetSyn-I've never been to one :P
    which is one reason why I'm going, and for the good fun that I'm expecting
    I'm also looking forward to the lectures-there is a lecture going on almost every hour that I want to go to-some are at the same time :P
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I might go. Depends on what is going on that weekend. I like walking around pretending I am a script kiddie. It is always an exciting time.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

haha-if you go, what will your name say?
    mine will say cF_nM (der)......
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]

Well RC4 is tommorow!
    I'm extremely excited about it!
    I'm skipping school ("college day") to go, so I hope it is good.
    If you see me there, say something to me-cF_nM.
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]

It's been 2 weeks now since RC4-I've just been too lazy to post about it sooner....

It kicked ass-I had a lot of fun, met some pretty kewl ppl, traded e-mails with some, met some stupid ppl, and I will admit that the network sucked anus due to the facct that we didn't have ANY internet access (unless you had a wireless card), but overall, I think it was worth it...
    I was one of the few people who literally went the whole con without ANY sleep....
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]

Some people that I talked with who claim didn't go without sleep were Triax, Psytek (dude with the cool ass clear rack mount system behind me), and another guy behind me (don't remember his name)....
    I'm working on getting my pictures scanned, so I can post them here, and at the official RC4 site.....
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]