Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aim

Aim

i need to every single god damn way to get someones ip address using aim.

the thing is my friend has aol. i have aim. i cannot direct connect or file share or anything that involves in connecting directly. so i need some serious help here. thx!

Aim

i need to every single god damn way to get someones ip address using aim.

the thing is my friend has aol. i have aim. i cannot direct connect or file share or anything that involves in connecting directly. so i need some serious help here. thx!

Just use ass sniffer or look at my post on the subject

Just use ass sniffer or look at my post on the subject

whether you have the persons ip or not you will not be able to direct connect. people with aol do not have the software capabilities to direct connect. i would like to know what it was you planned to do with the ip. unless your story was fictitious and you wanted to attack the person using a script kiddie proggie.cause te way i look at it, if you were smart enough to know how to do something with an ip, you would know you could direct connect to an aol user

whether you have the persons ip or not you will not be able to direct connect. people with aol do not have the software capabilities to direct connect. i would like to know what it was you planned to do with the ip. unless your story was fictitious and you wanted to attack the person using a script kiddie proggie.cause te way i look at it, if you were smart enough to know how to do something with an ip, you would know you could direct connect to an aol user

Sounds kinda fishy...
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Sounds kinda fishy...
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    If you want your "friends" ip... just ask them for it.

Tell them to sign on, goto the dos prompt and type "netstat -n" that'll show all their connections and ip's.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    If you want your "friends" ip... just ask them for it.

Tell them to sign on, goto the dos prompt and type "netstat -n" that'll show all their connections and ip's.