Just visiting

Thread: Just visiting

Flash M0nkey

Unhappy Just visiting

Well as some of u may have noticed (tho I doubt it very much ) I ain't been around as much on boards - so I thought I'd give a wee explination before you think I have ran off and left you all

Am afraid my mom took quite Ill last weekend so I hoped on the first flight home to see her - its also meant I can't get online as often as I could from uni computers but I will try my best to get on whenever I can.....she's gettin better now but am going to stay at home to like mid/end april - kinda like an extended easter break hehe

So hopefully I'll be back soon

v_Ln

Hey, we have missed you. But you're doing the important thing right now. I hope your mom gets to feeling better, I know from personal experience...it can be a bit shocking when your parents get to the point where they occasionally need your help. I will say a prayer for you and your family, and I hope everything works out well, and you can get back here posting to us regularly!
    Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Flash M0nkey
    Thanks for the support debwalin it's appriciated

v_Ln

Ditto debwalin.

visit when you can. Hope it goes ok
    It must be them again. Start the response cycle.

Flash M0nkey
    Thanks guys
    well my mom is recovering - refuses to stay in bed >_<
    but she should be ok - am visiting my dad atm (they're divorced so obviously live in dif places ) so I can use the comp here - as soon as I re-register with my isp
    so hopefully I'll be posting quite a bit over the next few days

v_Ln

WOOHOO!
    Very glad to hear about your mom....typically mom behavior, that not staying in bed when they should!
    Look forward to hearing from you again on here!
    Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Hope every thing turns out ok Val, we are all pulling for ya!
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....