Saturdays Jokes

Thread: Saturdays Jokes

Talking Saturdays Jokes

Well.... Lately ive read some interesting joke son AO so I though I would contribute

A truck driver hauling a tractor-trailer load of computers stops for a beer. As he approaches the bar he sees a big sign on the door saying

He goes in and sits down. The bartender comes over to him, sniffs, says he smells kind of nerdy, asks him what he does for a living.

The truck driver says he drives a truck, and the smell is just from the computers he is hauling.

The bartender says OK, truck drivers are not nerds, and serves him a beer. As he is sipping his beer, a skinny guy walks in with tape around his glasses, a pocket protector with twelve kinds of pens and pencils, and a belt at least a foot too long.

The bartender, without saying a word, pulls out a shotgun and blows the guy away.

The truck driver asks him why he did that. The bartender said not to worry, the nerds are over-populating the Silicon Valley, and are in season now. You don't even need a license, he said.

So the truck driver finishes his beer, gets back in his truck, and heads back onto the freeway. Suddenly he veers to avoid an accident, and the load shifts. The back door breaks open and computers spill out all over the freeway.

He jumps out and sees a crowd already forming, grabbing up the computers. They are all engineers, accountants and programmers wearing the nerdiest clothes he has ever seen. He can't let them steal his whole load. So remembering what happened in the bar, he pulls out his gun and starts blasting away, felling several of them instantly.

A highway patrol officer comes zooming up and jumps out of the car screaming at him to stop.

The truck driver said, "What's wrong? I thought nerds were in season."

"Well, sure." said the patrolman, "But you can't bait 'em.

486 - The average IQ needed to understand a PC.
    State-of-the-art - Any computer you can't afford.
    Obsolete - Any computer you own.
    Microsecond - The time it takes for your state-of-the-art computer to become obsolete.
    G3 - Apple's new Macs that make you say 'Gee, three times faster than the computer I bought for the same price a Microsecond ago.'
    Syntax Error - Walking into a computer store and saying, 'Hi, I want to buy a computer and money is no object.'
    Hard Drive - The sales technique employed by computer salesmen, esp. after a Syntax Error.
    GUI - What your computer becomes after spilling your coffee on it. (pronounced 'gooey')
    Keyboard - The standard way to generate computer errors.
    Mouse - An advanced input device to make computer errors easier to generate.
    Floppy - The state of your wallet after purchasing a computer.
    Portable Computer - A device invented to force businessmen to work at home, on vacation, and on business trips.
    Disk Crash - A typical computer response to any critical deadline.
    Power User - Anyone who can format a disk from DOS.
    System Update - A quick method of trashing ALL of your software.

Signs your spouse is having an affair by computer:
    1. Lately she sits at the computer naked.
    2. After signing off, she always has a cigarette.
    3. The giant rubber inflatable disk drive.
    4. In the morning, the computer screen is all fogged up.
    5. She's gotten amazingly good at typing one handed.
    6. She makes sarcastic remarks about your 'software'.
    7. Lipstick on the mouse.
    8. During sex she screams 'A-colon backslash enter insert!'
    9. The jam in the laser printer is a pair of panties.
    10.The fax file is filled with pictures of some guy's behind

LoL those were pretty damn funny. I got one for you : A man visits the doctor's because he has a severe stuttering problem. After a thorough examination, the doctor consults with the patient.
    Doctor: "It appears that the reason for your stuttering is that your penis is about six inches too long and it is thus pulling on your vocal cords, and thereby causing you this annoying problem of stuttering."

"Ddddd octttor . Whhaaat cccan I dddo?"

The doctor scratches his forehead, thinks for a minute and states that there is a procedure where we can free up the strain on the vocal cords by removing the six inches from the penis and freeing him from this horrible problem. The patient stuttering badly states that this problem has caused him so much embarrassment as well as loss of employment that anything would be worth it. The doctor plans for the procedure. The operation is a success and six months later the patient comes in for his check up.

Patient: Doctor, the operation was a success. I have not stuttered since the operation. I have a great job and my self esteem is fantastic. However, there is one problem, my wife says that she sort of misses the great sex we used to have before the extra six inches were removed. So I was wondering if it is possible to reattach those six inches.

The doctor scratches his forehead, thinks for a minute and says: "I dddoonnnbt ttthhhinkkkk thatttt wooould bbbbee possssssibbble!"

LMAO, Thats a good one Shangrilla