Member Photo Gallery!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Member Photo Gallery!

Banned

Member Photo Gallery!

Greetings All:

Ok, I know that I said no more updates this week. Well, I got bored, sooooo......

* Fixed member photo upload form to be more opera friendly. If you haven't uploaded a photo of yourself yet, please do!

* Created a member photo gallery! You can now take a look at everyone who's uploaded a pic to their profile.

Enjoy!

You're really asking all these dorks to send in a picture? Careful what you ask for JP, this could be the start of the hit-with-the-ugly-freak-stick hall of shame.
    I\'d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.....

Cyanide cocktail anyone? (with a pineapple twist, of course..)

Cool beans!

JP...Aren't you afraid that all of our ugly mugs will crash your server or melt the drives?
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

I like this site but I do not like the idea of having a picture of me on the internet, evidence against me (or anyone else) and everyone knows that www.antionline.com associates with the FBI so the whole |picture idea <-----just farted on it. Safety first

Banned
    Greetings All:

Haha, Mick, well this isn't some black-helicopter mission. My only goal here is to allow a community of people that spend a lot of time learning together, and discussing issues together, to take a quick glance and what each other looks like.

But, if you're doing all sorts of illegal things, and are afraid that the picture you upload to AntiOnline will be placed in top-secret FBI files, or on wanted posters, by all means, don't upload it.

to take a quick glance and what each other looks like.
    What for this is the internet. This is a security site right why are you trying to play matchmaker at least that what it seems to me! Youhave to be out of your mind to try something like that or even post a pic. Hey I have any idea how about everyone with digital camera's have video chat with each other <---thats an idea lololoolololol

Heya, Mick, just calm down a little. 's not as if it's a requirement, or anything. I'd be uploading a picture myself, if I had one.
    Got Root?

This user powered by Linux.

Hi mom!
    Well, since I got bored too, I descided to see if I'd manage to re-construct Terr's picture.

I am proud to say that I succeded!

After careful analysis of the image, I discovered a hidden second layer withs held the original data of the picture - after re-rendering the 'lost' data and meshing it with the original picture, I managed to reconstruct almost every pixel in the image - those few pixels that were completely lost, I added myself, taking in account the color-values of the surrounding pixels.

Like I said, I got bored.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

LOL, guus, I think I'v seen him some where.......
    I need 2 get a picture of my se3lf and edditi it, so It can't b recognised...althoug, I already look insignificant....lol...

It's a good Idea JP< and YOu really did get boored...but I found a problem....only the first page works....for me at least, if I press any links I gen a NIce White page....

I alos have a problem with the Smily Box.... It does this to my Browser.
    and all open Exsplorer windows... oh well....
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag D landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjrleik elske med.

haha hey anyone can edit a pic and make the face PIXELATED? lol that would be mad.. if there is a software like that please tell me and ill d/l it.. hehe