Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally found a free .com/.net/.org...

Finally found a free .com/.net/.org...

Check it out, this place gives them for totally no cost at all...first one I've found in a while. Click here.

However, you must earn an easy 100 points, but still don't need a CC. Better?

BEWARE: Clicking the link will help me to earn the 100 points!!!

Senior since the 3 dot era
    jehnx, there is a little catch
    GetFreeDomain.Biz Powered by Your- webhost.com, is dedicated to provide opportunity to it's users to get a free domain name and free webhosting. User will earn points by "telling friends" and "Registering with Advertiser". When the earned points will become 100 then we will provide him our free services.
    What are points?
    In order to activate the user's free domain name and webhosting he must earn specified amount of points. There are two ways by which user can earn points.
    1. Tell a friend about us and when he registers with our service then you will get 5 points.
    2. Register with our advertisers from your member area and earn points shown on "advertiser's banner".
    http://********freedomain.biz/

However jehnx, it's a smart move to use your id in the link you mentioned above... that way you will easily earn 100 points... it's some sort of hidden spam

Ehh, call it what you will, but I thought it was kool, cuz this is the first one I've found that didn't require a credit card or anything to register a domain. I don't think people will mind giving me five points to get their own domain. I didn't mind giving my referrer them...it helps both out. Do you remember the post a while back I and a few others were in about trying to find a place that didn't use a CC? If so, this is the perfect fix.

Yep, your right jehnx,
    enjoy your new host

Banned
    Ewww damn spam lords...

Heres me thinking Id found a solution.

/me walks off disgruntled...

crafty one jehnx

v_Ln

Well, I suppose this post was only taken as an advertisement and nothing else... if I change the link on it to not actually help me out (as if it hurts anyone) will everyone actually give the site a chance? Jeez.

Hi jehnx, I only mentioned it...
    I have no big prob with it
    However I appreciate you edited your post...

Yeh, hopefully this will fix any negative or misconceptions as to why I posted it. You're still kool in my eyes, y0.

thanks janx :-D I'll give you a referral for showin it to me ... I don't see why anyone would mind helping someone out who showed them the site.
    Search First Ask Second. www.google.com