Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spider-Bot (E-mail harvesting program): Where Can I Find One?

Spider-Bot (E-mail harvesting program): Where Can I Find One?

All,

Newbie here; hope this isn't an ultra-dumbo question.

Am in the need for a bot-program capable of going out to specific Web sites and harvesting all e-addresses contained within those sites; wd be nice if this program could also navigate all the internal pages within the site (not just on the main page).

Any help appreciated.

Best,

Freakdaddy

... None of the members here in AO are for spam...

sorry mate. No can do.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

It's not for "spam": I run a Web site which is specific to politics, of a particular genre, and know exactly which audience would respond well to a reciprocal banner-link pitch. I've got a ton of bookmarks and could spend about 10 days pawing through them, harvesting the e-addys manually, but would rather not. Either way, it'll get done. Just thought someone here might be able to point me to a spider-bot freeware or for-purchase program.

Thx again.

If they want it, they'll come and find it. You don't need to send it to them.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla ná engwar.

If they want it, they'll come and find it. You don't need to send it to them.

I see you have a Marketing degree. /sarcasm

OK, I'll try this question elsewhere. Good forum, btw; just not helpful for this question.

freakdaddy If they want it, they'll come and find it. You don't need to send it to them.
    i see u got a degree in HTML lmfao try [ 's ] 's instead of < 's > 's , thats how we do things here at AO

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

How would I know that you don't use the standard <>'s here (in my third post, having never tried italics yet?)

Friendly bunch...

Friendly bunch...what do you expect when you bascially ask people to help you spam? No one likes it, no one wants it, and actually, yes, if someone wants whatever information you have, they will type it into google, and either get your site or one that's better.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla ná engwar.

Holier Than Thou

This isn't the place to act like y're all holier than thou.

I doubt anyone wants their mailbox crammed to the brink by someone using software designed to flood another's mailbox, but your own AntiOnline downloads page features no less than five (5) software programs designed to do just that.

"I hate the stink of hypocrisy in the morning" (I said that)

Well maybe those programs in the AO downloads are there for learning purposes, we can see how they work and then find ways around it (rendering them useless), so that people like you simply won't be able to collect endless amounts of emails from the web and SPAM the hell out of them!!!

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester