Thread: 33? no, 12....*sigh*.....help

33? no, 12....*sigh*.....help

Ok. I need some help. I made a post on "definition of a cracker." I accidentally double posted. When I went to delete one it wouldn't let me. Ever since then my post amounts have gone wacko. Example. I had 33 posts. Then when I made the post I tragically had 12. When I edited it, it went from 12 to 11. Now it seems to want to increase again. Plz help me....
    Fight the Power!

Same thing is happening to me, I posted it aswell here. http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=222091 .

Interesting. Let's see.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

This should be 989?

It works fine for me.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Korp,
    Now try to delete a post you made, then chk it out.

Banned
    Weird, LOL The post is still here but my posts went down one

Yep. It's happening to me too. you guys are correct. And it starts counting back from the one you delete. Even though I went and posted elsewhere, when I came back to delete 989> I try to delete it and starts counting again at 990. I hope that makes sense....anyway.. BUG!!!
    - Samuel Johnson