Thread: Closed threads != active thread?

Closed threads != active thread?

Just a thought ...

Should threads that have been closed still show in the list of active threads?

Cheers,

BrainStop
    "To estimate the time it takes to do a task, estimate the time you think it should take, multiply by two, and change the unit of measure to the next highest unit. Thus we allocate two days for a one-hour task." -- Westheimer's Rule

Well, it depends what people want, I think they should, cos they'll go down eventually (cos no one will post to them) and it gives peolpe a chance to read about what the topic was and what was discussed.

For example, I couldn't post that word.zip attachment yesterday all day, but today I came online and saw that thread about non-working attachments where JP said it was fixed and closed the thread. I couldn't post, I didn't want to, all I needed to know was that it was fixed - I then added the attachment in my previous post and that was that.

Anyways, that's just my thought,
    Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

well ... a closed thread doesn't mean inactive ..
    coz. as long as ppl. view it then it's active.
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Closed threads should still show up because you can then see if your question has been answered recently, instead of posting it again and forcing JP to close that thread as well.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Banned
    Greetings All:

Thanks for the suggestion BrainStop, but I think I agree with everyone here, and that we'll keep things how they are for now.

thread closed.