Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finding out the password of a account already logged on

hmm souleman made some sense there....

though you could always do a sweep on the cache registry to double check...
    but then you have do do everything really quick.. before the memory gets overwritten..
    my suggeston is.. try to do mimimum tasks so u wont be using the whole cache and do it fast.

If it was Win2K i could have showed u how to pull out login names and passwords in 60 seconds.

TechieChick
    Originally posted here by rcgreen
    Isn't there a drop down menu somewhere
    that says "steal user password"?
    Actually it's a right click, you'll see it in the drop down menu.

I had a program act like a scene out of a movie the other day, fresh install of some crappy tax software and you had to register to use it. Problem was it wouldn't accept the reg code. In a moment of frusteration I hit escape and got past the little road block and my client was inputting taxes happily in a matter of minutes. gah...

Banned
    LOL@TechieChick, its none of those.... Its an upgrade to Windows, HOTFIX Q6662000... It puts a convinient button on your desktop, that when pressed crashed windows and sends your password to be put on the Microsoft.Com Server, it works so you dont have to

good call souleman, and do you really want to be known as a script kiddie? Try to do things your way, you'll have a lot of pride! And you won't get flamed! If you didn't already realize that souleman did that.
    Search First Ask Second. www.google.com

Souleman, I forgot to mention, you want to make sure that Access is running in protected mode, because in real-mode an off-by-one error causes the output to first go through the crshcmp library. For most Microsoft programs, that would be the norm, but the way Access handles inodes makes it garble the output.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

does anybody know where cai get a reverse lookup keystroke logger?

have you tried the ever so l33t Google?

No, where should I download the Google?

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Terr> Good point. I forgot that he probably isn't still running Access 97 like I am. Never felt the need to upgrade. 97 doesn't have to be in protected mode, but there is some wierd crap that I had to do with the way its table lookup function works when you do cross table lookups using an ODBC driver for a Java bassed DBMS. I can't remember exactly what it was, but I know that it was on a website somewhere. You could find it by searching google.

g00rkha> Search www.google.com
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

just pull the sams database and crack it, 2k/xp are so easy it ain't funny, or just run a tcpdump type application and pull it off the network.

~deprave~