Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Caroilina bans the sale of piss

North Caroilina bans the sale of piss

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking the piss is banned in South Carolina
    By Drew Cullen
    Posted: 03/18/2002 at 18:03 EST

Taking the piss from online vendors is officially banned in the South Carolina, following a Supreme Court (yes, Supreme Court!) ruling.

In 1999, the state of South Carolina passed a law making the sale of (human, we guess) urine online verboten, to the dismay of local online bladder merchant Kenneth Curtis.

He has sold his urine, through Privacy Protection Services, since 1996. The piss purveyor guarantees the samples, costing $69 a shot, are drug free and throws in a small pouch, tubing and something called a "warming packet" with each sale. Bargain.

http://www.theregus.com/content/6/24355.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The good news mr tyler is we found no trace of drugs, the bad news is your pregnant.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

ROFLMAO.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

the lengths some peps will go to to avoid being found out

soon druggies will be competing to see who can get the best urine warming pack with realistic rubber penis >_<
    rubber penis envy - where will the madness end!?!?

v_Ln

I assume faeces are still up for grabs?

"One fresh turd to the highest bidder!"....I might check out ebay....

I don't understand that ****. Why would you buy some guy's piss just to pass a drug test? lol theres all that test-clear quick shakes "Flush your system" miracle drinks. I dunno if that **** works or not, but all i usually have to do is quit smoking 3 or 4 days prior to the test, drink alot of water, and i'll pass that bitch with flying colors. Some people be stupid as hell i guess.

Peace

System_Crash - ummmmm I think that cannabis adheres to fat cells so the only real way to get it outta your system is to exercise - kinda ironic.......in order for a cannabis user to get it outta there system they actually have to get off the couch

v_Ln

Originally posted here by valhallen
    in order for a cannabis user to get it outta there system they actually have to get off the couch

v_Ln

Good point. The magic herb also remains in the fat cells for several months....

Glad to see the internet is being put to such good use.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

But you can still buy all the piss you want from the other 49 states plus DC right?

I love the smell of stale piss in the morning...its like Folgers in your cup!
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

there goes my pay check. now i guess i need to start doing some real work around here instead of chugging water and pissing in the 3 gallon jugs i keep under my desk.