DNC reports record "gift"

Thread: DNC reports record "gift"

Talking DNC reports record "gift"

Now, then let's see, who was it that was telling me that the Dems get far less in terms of donations than repubs?

see this link
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...2finance.story

I do not subscribe to either party but wanted to point out that both have their noses so deep in the trough that they rarely come up for air.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

You know what I had to laugh at in that article? When the GOP called it hypocritical........hahahaha!!! Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

hahah - knew I'd smoke you out on this one. Seriously though, I wonder if we can get to the day when money will be removed from politics. It's in every govt world wide, sort of like grease in a machine, or in this case, grease in the palms of pols.

Without money. Honestly I can't wait til' there is no such thing as money. then you'd know human kind has evolved past the spiteful,bitter,lil' jerks we are now. I think that the politicians would fight the no money idea. That or there wouldn't be a thing called a politician.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

A world without politicians? <snif, getting wistful> That's like a world without problems, crime, greed, etc.

hmmm. Someday.

Only if we are very lucky and live a long time will we be able to see a world without politicians.
    No good deed goes unpunished.