Thread: When getting banned & running tracert...

When getting banned & running tracert...

Ok here's the situation:
    I register for Marketscore, I don't even know what it is but I'm trying to earn points for that freedomain.biz or something like that.

I try to go to slashdot.org

It says I'm banned and gives the IP

I run tracert and at the same time go to the website. I'm in.

Is that a new exploit or something like that, or what? Fill me in.
    Search First Ask Second. www.google.com

*shrug* I have no clue... but I do like your signature Quite clever.

God bless,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Banned
    It might be because TraceRoute is going through the other servers that have the website stored on them (as cache or otherwise) You might be getting that website

Wow... sounds interesting. I'll hafta try that sometime.

God bless,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Who says a woman wont accept a 3.5 floppy
    Hmmm......
    Honey come here

If you tell me Curiosity Killed the cat,
    Then I say he died a noble death.