Thread: IP6 & IP Spoofing

IP6 & IP Spoofing

I hear IPV6 stops IP spoofing, is this true, and how-so?
    Search First Ask Second. www.google.com

there is no real IP spoofing anymore.... I had a text file on this but somehow lost the link. Maby someone can direct him to this link....
    Any Way, A long time ago some ppl hacked the dns servers to "spoof" their ip. This waz a long time ago and haz been fixed now.
    The other type of spoofing only allows data to be sent to a address, and not recieved. The reason why it cannot be recived is the spoofed Ip is fake, when the computer trys to send data to the fake or spoofed address, it doesn't go throught because it is not going to a real Ip.
    This is pretty confusing , but if you want a better explanation go to ur library and get a book on tcip or as you say in your signature
    search google for "old spoofing techniques" or something along those guidelines. If you just search for "spoofing" you'll get alot of bulshit thats not true at all.
    Hope I helped,
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

Yeah I did try and search for "IP Spoofing" and didn't see anything worth it, thanks though.