Man John the crowd you draw in
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man John the crowd you draw in

Post Man John the crowd you draw in

man, these people that are attracted to your site, and actually go onto the irc server, they have issues. I mean, me and a friend went into there posing as little 12 year olds that don't know anything, and we get these people that talk about raping us with martha stewart, I mean really, that's not even remotely possible. And these people can not even take a joke, I mean come on.
    I've got news for you people, I actually work for a security firm which analyzes networks of corperations, I think I know what I am talking about, and you people take a little part boredom/part curious situation, and get upset about it. You all need to go work at a Mc Donald's for a year or two, it will atleast get you away from the house, you might even gain some muscle if you walk there.
    Any way John, you have the logs of that little chat, you put it all together, but you might change your target audience from people who know what they are doing on a computer, to kindergarden kids who just learned how to turn the computer on.

In the mean time kiddies, don't have too much fun with your joystick
    Share on Google+

Interesting, though, that GreenDevil would be the one to comment.......

I don't doubt that he works at a security firm.........by the way he speaks, I imagine he does work at one--cleaning toilets.

Interesting, though, that he's finally spelling JP's name correctly. There's an 'h' in there, y'know........
    Got Root?

This user powered by Linux.
    Share on Google+

That's pretty good, cleaning toilets. I would never thought of that.
    Ah to be young again, well looky here son, I have nothing to prove to you, so go cry to your mommy that a big man picked on you and made you cry.

Have fun with that

Oh, and that "Got root thing and the Powerd by Linux thing, that's cute.
    Share on Google+

Wait a second, though........you say that you work with a security company..........

Yet, I see this in my IRC logs.........

<GreenDevil> if you must know, im on the supervising team of microsoft IIS technology

Isn't that a contradiction in terms?
    Got Root?

Share on Google+

Apparently you didn't pay attention to my first post, in which I stated that it was all just a little act. If I worked for that profiteering monopoly I would kill my self and invest in Enron.

That's just plain stupid, but a lesson you must learn, in which to pay attention.

By the way, |Bane| was just one of my friends from work, the triple six thing was a bunch of bull, just a name he came up with at random, so don't get all worked up about that either.
    Share on Google+

*posts a sign*

Please do not feed the Troll.
    Got Root?

Share on Google+

Banned
    Wow, this is the coolest thread ever. . .I've learned alot, thanks guys, ya'll rock!!!
    Share on Google+

Bloody hell its like bein at a nursery green devil if you dont grow up and stop flamin it gonna be red antipoints to you. also contradiction

'I mean, me and a friend went into there posing as little 12 year olds'
    '<GreenDevil> if you must know, im on the supervising team of microsoft IIS technology'
    'I actually work for a security firm which analyzes networks of corperations,'
    So why dont you tell us all the truth which is
    "Hi my name is Greendevil i have a degree in lying, i have a fear of the truth.'

kublai khan i like you signature v.cool

SORRY GUYS ABOUT THE FLAME BUT I COULD'T HELP MYSELF

DAMIEN THE OMEN (and yes it is 666)
    [pong][gloworange]665[/gloworange] Next door to the [glowpurple]devil[/glowpurple][/pong]
    Share on Google+

LMAO!! HAHAHA!
    Share on Google+

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Looks like I missed a good time in IRC. I am so disapointed. You know, I normally don't get involved in these flame threads, but it's just so hard to stay away from this one. Netsyn, where are you? We will release you from your vow of anti-flaming just this one time.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman
    Share on Google+