WAP...AntiOnline... :(

Thread: WAP...AntiOnline... :(

WAP...AntiOnline... :(

Well, I just got a new phone and my mobile provider (Telstra) gave me one month free to use its GPRS service (WAP). So, as you do, I went crazy with it, using it every second I had nothing to do.

I was browsing sites, found some good ones too (vnunet.com has a WAP-compatible site - wap.vnunet.com). Well, I tried antionline.com and antionline.com/ticker.php - as I expected...it's just not compatible!! I was disappointed. I could view the antionline.com/ticker.php page, but when I went to each thread, it wouldn't work - for obvious reasons.

Well, JP, whenever you bored...how about a wap.antionline.com site???
    It's not too much to ask is it?

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Banned
    IT IS!!! For one person JP should make a wap site? You know JP says yes because he hasn't anything to do . Hahaha

Actually, I have a WAP phone, and I've found that AntiOnline works just fine.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

Actually, I have a WAP phone, and I've found that AntiOnline works just fine.
    So when you click on a thread, it actually displays all the posts that people made, etc.? HOW? What address do you type in? It doesn't work for me...

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

I just type http://www.antionline.com - it takes a little work to find the right stuff, but I've read threads before.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

So I guess it just depends on the kind of wap device you have. Personally I wonít be getting a wap phone anytime soon just another gizmo I can live without. I donít know much about wap sites but I think the Antionline staff could find better things to work on. (like a new section).
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.

sorry I ment news section.
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.