Thread: H2K2 Convention and DefCon

H2K2 Convention and DefCon

Hey, just wanting to know if anyone here is planning on attending the H2K2 conference in New York or DefCon in Las Vegas. I am planning on attending H2K2 but I dont think I will have the funds for DefCon. But you never know. Also does anyone here know of any good publications, other then 2600, that are open for subscription?

i plan on goin to H2K
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

I fully intend to be at H2K2 (I live in Seattle Washington and have never traveled before so am very excited!) when is Defcon?
    Faqt

If you want to make God laugh....make plans.

I would like to attend H2K2 but I'm not sure how that will work out. I most likely will attend DefCon (travling to Vegas is rather cheap). I enjoyed DefCon last year and any reason to go to Vegas without your girl giving you a hard time is a good reason.
    A squirrel with no nuts will soon starve.

The transportation to Las vegas itself is hard for me to pay. I live about 3 hours from New York. I am hoping to attend h2k2 where I only have to pay for admission and room.

Defcon is for kiddies, not worth the money. H2K has far better speakers and less media whores with lame websites who come to bash each other up. I will attend H2K this year as well as Dreamhack.
    btw this thread belongs in the Training/Conference Reviews section