flash sigs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: flash sigs

Banned

flash sigs

if anyof you have been to flashkit.com you will c on their forums they can have flash signitures their not to big like 50k or so ? so if you could add it that would be kewl and let us show of our flash skills hehe
    RiOtEr
    Share on Google+

No. Would increase the loading (rendering) time of the pages greatly and is a very needless... You can try to use an animated gif, though?
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Yeah. Although we are here not for the appearence, but to help other guys and learn from them too.
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by ZeroOne
    No. Would increase the loading (rendering) time of the pages greatly and is a very needless...

I strongly agree....it's getting a little out of hand. My poor, tired 56k modem is struggling as it is without adding more images to download. I suppose I could always stop images being loaded but than I feel like I'm missing out on some thing............
    Share on Google+

Get a better connection or else you'll miss out on alot of things. I'm on Dial up aswell but that's changing this weekend. I suggest you do the same. As a note to the flash subject how many people remeber MsMittens Tutorial on hacking flash or checking to see if usefull info is inside.
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by freeOn
    Get a better connection or else you'll miss out on alot of things. I'm on Dial up aswell but that's changing this weekend. I suggest you do the same.

You're quite right. Perhaps you can give me the money to upgrade...Cash only.
    Share on Google+

50k?!? Have you any idea how long that would take to download on a 56kb connection? I'd be sitting here for hours just waiting for everyone's sigs to load, never mind the forums.

As for getting a better connection, I would if BT would cut the price of broadband to something reasonable that I could afford (certainly not more than £30/month). Until then, I'm stuck.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.
    Share on Google+

Flash is like the black plague of 56k.
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.
    Share on Google+

Ok, people have flash sigs, on a site called flashkit.com. Well that only makes sense! It is a flash site afterall. And AO is a security site. So why not encrypt your sig here?
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]
    Share on Google+

Ick! That could be a problem. I already have a flash sig, though, check it out here. It'll probably be too big, since that link doesn't contain size information, but it shou;d appear at... I think it was 400x300.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency
    Share on Google+