Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: flash sigs

Banned

flash sigs

if anyof you have been to flashkit.com you will c on their forums they can have flash signitures their not to big like 50k or so ? so if you could add it that would be kewl and let us show of our flash skills hehe
    RiOtEr

No. Would increase the loading (rendering) time of the pages greatly and is a very needless... You can try to use an animated gif, though?
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

Yeah. Although we are here not for the appearence, but to help other guys and learn from them too.

Originally posted here by ZeroOne
    No. Would increase the loading (rendering) time of the pages greatly and is a very needless...

I strongly agree....it's getting a little out of hand. My poor, tired 56k modem is struggling as it is without adding more images to download. I suppose I could always stop images being loaded but than I feel like I'm missing out on some thing............

Get a better connection or else you'll miss out on alot of things. I'm on Dial up aswell but that's changing this weekend. I suggest you do the same. As a note to the flash subject how many people remeber MsMittens Tutorial on hacking flash or checking to see if usefull info is inside.

Originally posted here by freeOn
    Get a better connection or else you'll miss out on alot of things. I'm on Dial up aswell but that's changing this weekend. I suggest you do the same.

You're quite right. Perhaps you can give me the money to upgrade...Cash only.

50k?!? Have you any idea how long that would take to download on a 56kb connection? I'd be sitting here for hours just waiting for everyone's sigs to load, never mind the forums.

As for getting a better connection, I would if BT would cut the price of broadband to something reasonable that I could afford (certainly not more than £30/month). Until then, I'm stuck.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Flash is like the black plague of 56k.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Ok, people have flash sigs, on a site called flashkit.com. Well that only makes sense! It is a flash site afterall. And AO is a security site. So why not encrypt your sig here?
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]

Ick! That could be a problem. I already have a flash sig, though, check it out here. It'll probably be too big, since that link doesn't contain size information, but it shou;d appear at... I think it was 400x300.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency