Thread: getting runtime errors on every page

getting runtime errors on every page

I keep getting this error "Runtime error, would you like to debug. line .... object doesnt support this proerty or method." Is that an error on your end or mine? It is on every page that opens. They range from line 111 up to line 130.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

What OS? What Browser?
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Win2k Adv. Svr. IE 5.5
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Gotta be your end, because I am not getting any errors. Although it may have something to do with AS, but I don't know.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Same as soulman, I'm not getting any runtime errors (as well as ANY errors) whatsoever. Try updating your IE to IE6 if you can. Maybe that might help. And another thing, is this only in AO, or everywhere where you browse?
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Nor any here. Updating to IE6? Eh, I'm not a proponent of that, but good luck if you do.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

ok i fund out it is just my IE 5.5. I tried rebooting. It works fine on opera and my laptop.

Banned
    Greetings:

IE 5.5 doesn't produce errors as far as I can tell. Since no one (including myself), has been able to reproduce this bug, I'm going to have to assume that it's a problem on your end.

Thanks for the heads-up though!