Well...DUUHHH

Thread: Well...DUUHHH

Well...DUUHHH

"Outlook Users Warned to Look Out

Security expert says Microsoft's e-mail application is full of flaws, and the software giant has done nothing to fix it.

http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/...eadline,00.asp"

i can't believe it's true...outlook not secure..omg...what is the world coming to....
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...Security+Flaws

There's a very good reason that most informed people don't trust MS Outlook...or MS in general, for that matter

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Banned
    Have anyone read the Book Animal Farm? At the end of a certain chapter of that book, the Windmill that the animal build was destoried by a storm, and Napolean blamed it on Snowball. Afterward, all the bad things that had took place on the farm was blamed on Snowball, and soon, if this goes on, Microsoft will = Snowball, and the whole OpenSource communicty will be Napolean, except that they're not evil!

Banned
    Hehe, Oh No! Outlook not secure? What year is it... Where am I???

Hehe, Oh No! Outlook not secure? What year is it... Where am I???

hehe i had to double check the date on the article...make sure it wasn't a story from 1993...this is NEWS????
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

Banned
    LOL@zigar... Heh, I always though M$ was secure

lol well the reason why i dont like Outlook express is that i just hate the fact that my e-mail is linked to my box.. now that's just wrong.. lmao..

that's jusy too hard to believe :-)
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”