WANTED: VPN Security Team

Thread: WANTED: VPN Security Team

Cool WANTED: VPN Security Team

Hello everyone,

I was thinking of starting a VPN (virtual Private Network) Security Team (VPNST).
    Its basically a team who concentrates more on VPN Security. So im asking if there is anyone here on AO would like to join that team...

I wouldnt expect all of the Team to be VPN experts but here we can build and learn more on VPN and VPN Security. And keep AO updated all the time in VPN Security news and be able to support VPN inquiries...

But this is just a plan.. if I dont get any good results.. this plan will be ultimately aborted.. so its just all about the cooperation of each team members.. thats all..

If you guys are interested PM me.. and we will discuss how to start things out maybe in IRC or just in PM.. and maybe JP can start a private forum for us.. IF only the VPNST would be a success...

s0nIc

Cool

Note: its AO VPNST.. so we work mainly with AO..

I like that idea

I would definately be interested. I can't exactly say I am a master of VPN's but I am definately interested in learning more, and yes, I will PM you.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Whats VPN? I have used VNC a few times but.....

Never mind
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

HI all,

Its really a nice to make a VPN Security team and i am really interested to join such groups.
    even i am into security solutions and knows about vpn like PPTP,IPSEC,L2TP etc .

Looking forward to join more people in this group so that we can have good discussions and solutions

Rajdeep
    ^!^RAJ^!^

Hi how you doin, Im definately interested in this wonderfull idea. I have researched a lot of info re VPN's and other sec stuff.

So count me in

Damien
    [pong][gloworange]665[/gloworange] Next door to the [glowpurple]devil[/glowpurple][/pong]