Thread: Cool tool froms SANS

Thumbs up Cool tool froms SANS

found this cool little app..

http://www.sans.org/snb/index.htm

The SANS News Browser provides current headlines and URLs for security, privacy, and virus news stories from more than 1,800 publications and news services around the world. The stories are generally posted within thirty minutes after the story appears on the publications’ sites. It is useful for security professionals who need to be absolutely certain they don’t miss important security stories. You may keep the browser in a window on your Windows PC desktop. Whenever you see a story that sounds important, click on the headline to go immediately to the original story at the news site.
    this ones goin on my desktop monday morning...
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

That's kinda Nice Zigar they had a good idea but I think anyone could have done a better job programming that especially if it was in VB. Well they gave us the Source Code aswell maybe I could make some improvments to it

That's kinda Nice Zigar they had a good idea but I think anyone could have done a better job programming that especially if it was in VB. Well they gave us the Source Code aswell maybe I could make some improvments to it
    exactly! i thought that was very cool of sans to provide this.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

i'm gonna bump this up since i posted this on the weekend and some may have not seen it...

it may not be beautiful...but it works...
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Thanks for the bump zigar. I hadn't seen it, so.....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman