Cosmos Games - Players

View Poll Results: Whic is best for a power-user's blindingly fast home network?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Managed Switch

5 62.50%
  • Unmanaged Switch

3 37.50%

Thread: Cosmos Games - Players

Banned

Cosmos Games - Players

Here's your chance to vote for the points brought up by certain players.

Will computers one day be able to show human emotions

Remember, you're voting for the points brought up the players here, not for your own point of view...
    Share on Google+

I thought lord_darkside_x had few good arguements, although I don't agree with his point of view and he snuck in a post when I wasn't looking just before the thread closed. Hrm.. now I'm wondering why I didn't vote for myself.

Remote_Access_
    Share on Google+

I voted for Hot_Ice, because of the argument "computers cannot feel emotions because they are not human". I think this was the key phrase that summed it up.
    Share on Google+

Well, don't worry RA, I voted for ya, I thought you brought up some very, very decent arguments. Nice work.

Come on people, read this thread (http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=222387) and vote, the more voters the better it will be, get onto it!!!

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester
    Share on Google+

Personally I was going to add another post to the thread, but read MsMittens' post, and decided she summed everything up so well that it was pointless of me to add another post. For summing it up so well, I gave my vote to her, even though I disagree with the view described.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Looks like we have a winner, folks: with 33.3333333% of the votes:

MsMittens, congratulations!

Congratulations also for Lord_Darkside_x and Remote_Access_, both with 20% of the votes
    Share on Google+