1- Its freeware
    2- U can get log files in ur email box.
    3- Supports Timed Tasks
    4- Got good info on the authors site.
    5- Excellent to spy on a dumb GF.
    Better Laugh At Your Own Problems..
    Coz...The World Laughs At Them

Traveler -

Trust me on this one, getting a keylogger for your gf comp would be a mistake, and I speak from experience...

Back a few months ago I was engaged to this girl, and I spyed on her email (she gave me the password, but I was doing the same thing that you would want to be doing with a keylogger) and I found out some stuff that I didn't want to see....we eventually broke up, but the spying I did really *****ed with my head, and I reget doing it to this day...had I not we might still be together...

If you and your gf are doing ok, then you don't need to spy....if your not than this will only hurt you...
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

listen to jcmcb, he is right. Trust me, thier are some things you don't want to know. I also speak from experiance.

"Be carfull what you wish for."
    IF YOU DON\'T LIKE IT DON\'T READ IT.

travler37 why download one when you can write your own? simply cut and paste the txt in the quote box into a new txt document, save it and then rename the extension to .bat and put it in your start-up folder before ur g/friend goes to use the computer

echo I didn't know any how to tell you
    echo but I think we need to talk.
    echo I don't know if i trust you any more
    echo but if we could just talk about
    echo what your using the computer for
    echo then maybe we can work beyond it
    echo your sneaky lil boyfriend
    echo travler37
    pause
    cls
    quit
    v_Ln

This is not curiosity, this is not jealousy, this is a lack of self confidence...
    And if someone lacks self confidence, then he/she is doomed to be a loser.

Ps: NO flaming attended.
    Try, Fail but Do iT at last!
    ASA The ZeroTimeR
    The Turkish IT Documentation Project

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    While I agree with most of what's on here about keylogging not being cool as far as trying to find out about what's going on with your gf/bf's computer, etc...I'll state that if you did see something you didn't want to see, what then? Would you break off the relationship, take back the computer you scraped enough money together to build, and go off for someone else? Unless you happen to have a gf that tells you everything without second thought and you're the same way, there will always be something that you don't want to see/read/hear/etc about them.

"The end of a relationship is always one sentence away."
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Maybe I'm coming from left field here, but if you are worried that your girlfriend is cheating on you and that you can't trust her, then why the hell are you dropping a crapload of cash on a computer for her????
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

to those of you that replied and left me some good info.i thank you.to those of you who cant read and jumped to the concluseion that i want to spy on my GIRLFRIEND.you dont surprize memy GIRL is 13 years old and i love and care about her.and hope she never meets people{??????} like you.thank you for your help.
    travler37

The Iceman Cometh
    If by "girl" you're referring to your daugther, I wouldn't recommend using a Keylogger anyway. I would simply invest in some good parental control software (they have free versions available too, if you search for it... even IE has one built in, though it's not very good). That way you wouldn't even have to worry about what she's doing because you know that it's nothing that you wouldn't want her doing. Just my opinion.

AJ

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Well, I apologize for all of us, then. We jumped to the wrong conclusion.
    I agree with avdven; you should invest in SurfWatch, NetNanny, or enable the IE Content Advisor.
    If you don't want to be so blatantly obvious, here is a good kay grabber I have found very helpful, and it is completely free.

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0...st-7-1.8352539

It's called Key Interceptor 2.0, and it not only logs all keys typed, but tells you the name of the window they were typed in.
    Sorry again, and good luck.
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me