Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help

Question help

i was in a chat room on yahoo earlier and there was a fella that was sayin he was gonna boot everybody in the room the next thing i know things froze up and a few seconds later i got booted. how did he do that and where could i find a tool/utility to do something of that sort
    i greatly appreciate any help
    thanks
    t1kk1man

t1k,
    FYI, this is not a cracker's website. You will not get any information nor advice on how to do "something of that sort". No one here will help you. I would strongly advise you to take your presence elsewhere. I do not mean to be harsh or rude, but life is not fair. You are at the wrong website. Anyone agree or disagree? Please post.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    I agree.. What they did was a denial of service attack or a DoS. You can goto google and look it up if you like. But no one here is going to teach you how to do it. This is a security site. Its our job to stop people like that... not create them.

you said it The3ntropy this site is for helping people stop problems not give help to those that want to start more problems for others. Sorry t1kk1man wrong site.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

lmao... or that person has an access level equal to an IRCOp or an Op in IRC..

think1man

Maybe you have to debug your question. Try "How to avoid a denial of service", so you won't get a negative replies. Th3ntropy is right this is a security site not a crack site.
    Listen closely to your enemies. They tell you your faults.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I am just curious. How do all these people come in here, and only have 1 post. And its always something stupid. Its like, where the HELL did they get the address? and if they already knew the address, then why the hell would they ask such a stupid question?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

i was in a chat room on yahoo earlier and there was a fella that was sayin he was gonna boot everybody in the room the next thing i know things froze up and a few seconds later i got booted. how did he do that and where could i find a tool/utility to do something of that sort i greatly appreciate any help thanks
    Perhaps, as s0nIc stated, that this person had op status. That is if you are unfamiliar with the lingo. A person who can kick/ban and set modes, to a room/channel. While others, such as regular chatters, do not have that power. btw, where was this Yahoo? Lmao. kids these days.

Why AO?

The question of why the idiots find AO can be answer by the great Gods of Google.

A search for "hacking" yields AO as the 6th response.

#1 Advertisement for Hacking Exposed
    #2 Defunct website
    #3 Strictly Mozilla
    #4...ok maybe useful..
    #5 Not in english
    #6 Anti Online.

Thus the truth is told...bow to Google.

-Keisha
    www.notinourname.net
    www.nion.us

Read them.

I am just curious. How do all these people come in here, and only have 1 post. And its always something stupid. Its like, where the HELL did they get the address? and if they already knew the address, then why the hell would they ask such a stupid question?
    if you search google and type hacker... this site comes up... that's how they find us
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda