Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~*~*WARNING: MyLife Virus Spreading*~*~

Originally posted here by Punkouter
    I think rouge is blowing this a bit out of context here`s the real story

LMAO! ! ! Ur 2nd post. . . and thats all you had to say? And how may I ask am I blowing this out of context? All I did was post a link to the story. If you have a problem with me please do PM me so we can get things straightened out. Peace. . .
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Why do I feel this is something else us linux users don't have to lie awake at night worrying about... Another day, another Windows virus. Let me guess, It'll rock up in your email mentioning how funny the attached executable is, then trash a couple of files, then send itself to everyone in your outlook address book. Yawn.... Nothing new...

naw man it`s my second post on this name been inactive for a while legel troubles but that`s a different story all i,m saying the was you introduced you post is like the media announces a virus i got no problem with you I don`t even know you and even though it`s just a virus big ****ing del 100`s get procduced a day it` not the end of the world
    peace