Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you call a program that...

How do you call a program that...

How do you call a program that records the images on your monitor when your away. I'm not asking for a program but for a search criteria on Google.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Well, I'm not sure about storing images because that's basically a polled screenshot-capture program or something but I do know that you can have a software/hardware keylogger that stores all keyboard actions into a file (or on the hardware itself).

Just do a search on keylogger if that fits the bill. Don't know of the other though.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Banned

hrm

Well i know u can view your computer remotely w. Sub7 trojan (blah, not reccomended) .....
    but if i were u id just go with a keylogger or a monotering tool that goes farther then logging keys, actualy goes into history on the internet.... what images theyve downloaded, etc.

A monitoring tool... THAT'S THE ONE!

thnx
    Bleh.

VB Tool

If you have VB you can program one yourself that runs kind of hidden and will capture screenshots to BMP (there's also a BMP2GIF converter I found once that will help decrease HD space).

The question is more or less how often you want that routine to fire. You can run it on a timer, or try to capture an event for it to fire...it's really up to you.

Banned
    Just what Vorlin said, search "keylogger."

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Umm, its also knows as spying software.....kinda like Spytechs Spyagent. But you didn't hear that from me, because I am being monitored at work.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

thnx guys
    Bleh.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...apture+program

be aware that you are spying on yourself as well as anyone else who uses your computer...

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

there is a prog that takes actual screen shots every so many secs heh and its from an old script kiddie fav www.netbus.org

v_Ln