Anser this one

Thread: Anser this one

Question Anser this one

Hehehe,

Your father died 4 years ago, your mother went into an alcohol frenzy after that, that lasted 2 years. In that period she had a couple of boyfriends, one-night stands etc. She gets of the alcohol and keeps her last boyfriend. The boyfriend is 20 years younger and is mentally ill. The mental illnes is not improving. He attcked your sister multiple times. The boyfriend doesn't work and keeps you of your favorite TV show. Your mother wishes to keep the boyfriend. You are best friends with his brother who is a big-time underworld figure. He says that you may dispose of his brother if you really want to. Your mother would be defasted if you do, but she would be better of after it.

What do you do?
    Share on Google+

Answer

Depends on the mental illness.

If it is such that he is not capable of knowing the consequences of his actions, I would have had him jailed/hospitalized the first time he attacked my sister.

If he still knows right from wrong, he'd already be dead for the attack.

-Keisha
    www.notinourname.net
    www.nion.us

Read them.
    Share on Google+

Do you truly think that killing is the solution to all of your problems? I hate what if questions like this. First of all before you call in cousin Vinnie, murder is punishable by a sentence of up to life in prison, or in some places the death penalty. Second, the police do not take lightly child abuse. For more information on abuse see
    http://www.calib.com/nccanch/
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19
    Share on Google+

Seems like you aught to move....just give up on em....Just cause there family doesn't mean you have to allow them to drag your life down with their's...
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....
    Share on Google+

The Mental Illness is a depression he got when his father, mother and uncle died in short period of time. And you have people to dispose of him, you don't have to do it yourself.
    Bleh.
    Share on Google+

Never mind, he's dead already.
    Bleh.
    Share on Google+