skipjack (redhat 7.3)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: skipjack (redhat 7.3)

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

skipjack (redhat 7.3)

The beta version of Redhat 7.3 aka Skipjack is now available. Actually, it has been for a few days, but I didn't see a different post about this so...

You can dl the iso images from Redhat

yeah, somebody posted something but i dont think they gave a link, maybe they did but i wanted to download it and am too lazy to seacrh for it right now so thanks for the link.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

5 ISOs !!! whats that all about?

quess i'll find out.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

yeah seriously...5. Well I'm getting them now, so we'll see.

Its probably only the first couple that are important. The rest is bonus softwear (like if you buy workstation or professional edition) Not postive about that though, because I haven't seen much information about it.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Computer Forensics
    you probably only need the disc 1 and disc 2 (perhaps 3) but the others are probably power tools and SRPMS discs, which aren't necessary.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Antionline Herpetologist
    Disc 1 and 2 = Binary CD's (required)
    Disc 3 = Documentation
    Disc 4 and 5 = Source RPMS
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

Banned
    i posted that and their was a link heheh u stole it soulman damn im bored i got me cable bitch getting it for me

Your just jealous that more people replied to my thread RiOtEr I did a search for skipjack and Redhat, but it never showed your post. Hummm, not sure whats going on with that.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=222759 it was their hehe and look replies yah!!!!! although i didnt get points so it conferms by thery hehehe well now u must bow before me for stealing my thred bwuahhh

RiOtEr