The best IRC client with multi server support?

Thread: The best IRC client with multi server support?

The best IRC client with multi server support?

I've tried Klient, and it seems to be decent, but spontaneously crashes for no reason sometimes. Every now and then it also doesn't remember which channels to join...dur. Anyone have any good feedback for other IRC clients with multi server support?

Some people don't like it, but my personal favourite client is VIRC. Free and simple.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

TechieChick
    Just use mIRC 6.01 and tweak it as you see fit. I've had way to many problems with pre scripted scripts. Last one I used was participating in a DOS attack.
    I had scanned it, given the scripts a cursory glance, tweaked it etc...and two days later checked my outgoing logs. whoops.
    Bit embarrasing...my mistake was in the cursory glance..should have gone over it much more thoroughly.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    ummmm, I wish people would be more specific in their questions. You faild to state what os you are using. I assume that with a name like Klient, you are using Linux, with KDE window manager, but that isn't a guarantee.

I don't do much with multi-servers, so I am not the best person to answer your question. I believe that ksirc has that support though. Why not use one that doesn't have mult-server support, and just run more then one copy though? That really opens up your options.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Hehe, woops TechieChick, that hella sucks. I guess I'll try 6.01, but no one else has any other clients to suggest?

savIRC - See my sig.
    multi-server, multi-platform, looks a bit like mIRC. And Open Source.
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]