Wow.. im very glad to know there are people who msged me and told me that they were interested in joining the VPNST, and one even commented to call the team some other name aside from VPNST.

Now, while on IRC.. i had discussed with smirc about what to do to make VPNST fun... so we came up of a couple of ideas.. now all we need to do is start a meeting with all other members who are interested with VPNST and do a task..

Remember.. VPNST is all about VPN. so i would warn you that you MIGHT get bored and have enough of VPN.. so far we have 2 VPN expert who wanted to join VPNST.. which is very interesting.. Our task here is to learn more about VPN and VPN Security. and the team will do tasks, tasks which requires the members to reaserch and report in document form. I will then compile each member's documents and merge it to one document (depending on the task, one member might want his worked to be published or posted as an individual work) and post it here on AO..

That is mainly the whole idea.. from time to time the team or each member will post something about VPN.. and VPN Security.. this way all of us would learn more about VPN Security especially the members of VPNST.

So far i have to see or plan the meeting.. but im sure it would be on antionline IRC network and on the channel #VPNST

so those who still are interested just PM me and ill reply to u guys when to meet up.. ofcourse for those who miss out in the meeting would be updated.

Once again.. Thankyou for those who messaged me and said that they were interested.

P.S: we might even get to have a VPN Security Section on AO's news letters..