What's the dumbest antipoint comment you've ever received?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the dumbest antipoint comment you've ever received?

What's the dumbest antipoint comment you've ever received?

I recieved this one comment from someone- "hacking and phreaking yeah right, you donīt know **** your just a stupid kiddy that ended up here " What's to prevent a band of idiots like this (most likely THEMSELVES script kiddies) from teaming up on someone and destroying their reputation on these forums? It was a response about the first thing I posted here, about the viability of Telnet and other older progs in today's hacking practices, and if things like red boxes even work anywhere anymore. You can't learn if you don't ask, right?
    - T3|\\|9U () -

I use to get some classic comments from oblio. I swear that guy was studying psychology 101....not to mention Eating_Scarlett, Noble_Hamlet and Chemical...

But by far the dumbest one was "burn"...day after day for weeks from an unknown source....freeOn use to whack 'em on too......

mine was "war is hell, and unfair too" and i didnt even made any comment about war but i got negative points with that comment on it.. everyday..

I got an anonymous one saying 'yawn yawn' - who was it?? damn you bastard!!! :d
    There was some other ones, but I can't remember em. This one just stuck in my mind for some reason, t'was a while ago.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

I got an anonymous one for my Creating Linux tutorial (part II) that just said:
    nice copy pasting
    How kind of you, whoever you are!

My point is, before someone goes and says I'm complaining about the system, people get negative points, for Stupid reasons, but... we just have to live with it. After I got that comment, I still uploaded part 3, and I'm about to upload part 4 now... We just have to live with it.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

Banned
    Can't you people stop starting these bitch about antipoint threads? you know how they always end. Tenguzero have a newbie tip, complaining about the system will get you nowhere.

You can't avoid those kind of stupid messages. Those people are just looking for someone to get their attention. Just ignore them, stay c00l.
    Listen closely to your enemies. They tell you your faults.

If you can't win them, join them.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

Banned
    confirmed kill, oblio never once gave antipoints to anyone so dont flatter yourself.

Banned
    celfie - confirmed kill, oblio never once gave antipoints to anyone so dont flatter yourself.
    Hah, what are you his fan club???