Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's the dumbest antipoint comment you've ever received?

Surprise surprise, I recieved a few antipoints for this topic Oh well. At least most of the people on this forum are pretty cool. And the moderators do an excellent job. I've been posting on the forums at GamePro's website for a while now, and that place is FLOODED with flames, spam, etc. Then again a lot more kids are into videogames then computer security
    - T3|\\|9U () -

celfie-> he gave me antipoints (they diddent count as anything but he gave em)
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

I posted a articles from CNN and got this "Stop posting other's articles" Oh well
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

sarinmage, oblio never gave you antipoints ever.

I can recall two:

One from our friend BURBURT whose comments were:

I hope this will make you chuckle as well cockboy
    And the other was when I posted a link which was, from memory, www.trustedcomputing.com (it doesnt exist anymore) which once clicked, automatically directed you straight to google and display the results on a search with the following keywords, "vulnerability", "microsoft", "flaws"....

Pretty Funny, heh.

Well, I got NegPts from some guy (you know who you are) who quoted something like:

The link redirects you to a google search, not really that funny
    I suppose some people dont have a sense of humour.
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

I think I maybe know who celfie is...

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

"you're the kiddy yourself, so stick that altoid up your @$$ " Would probably have to be mine.... Apparently someone took offense to the Mood I have? Oh well...by the typing patterns this individual is about 15 years old, male, has troubles expressing himself to females, and as such is slightly sexually frustrated....I think I can forgive him...
    http://www25.brinkster.com/cheeseball

-- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment--

SSJVegeta-Sei i seriously doubt that you know who i am, or anything about me.

Who's name starts with an "O", ends with an "O", and has bli in the middle? Or would you care to explain how you know who Oblio assigned points to.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

The wierdes one I can recall just said "Bitch!".......that didn't really help mutch
    I like ANtipoints....good or bad...aslong as theyr informative...that way there is a Chance I may learn from them....if they just contain tiny un-signed msg's then there is not mutch to learn

ps: celfie, How do you know what whent on In Oblio's Account, or in his/Her's head any how?

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.